Resident Evil Part 4



Assalam O Alaikum

I wana share something with you people..

My friend was playing the Game "Resident Evil Part 4 Bio hazard" it is awesome game in playability, graphics, A game by "Cap com Production Studio 4"

It was nice going, but when i came in last round it was quite shocked for me, when hero meets Villon he ask him what is this all, then Villon replies "THIS IS A NEW RELIGION" and there was a gate same like the gate of "MASJID-E-NABWI" and in that gate there is Villon of the game. (NaozoBillah)

My friend has taken snapshot of this, (enclosed)
May ALLAH (ST) curse them all, I request the game loving people to boycott this game, Please I have attached that snapshot (just zoom it you will note the same i did)

Further i have no words to say









Posted in Labels: |

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...