Office T- Shirs


I work for money, For loyalty hire Dog !

Description: I                                              work for money. For                                              loyalty, hire a dog                                              T-Shirts

 

99% of all women are beautiful, the remaining 1% are in my office.


Description:                                              99 perecent of all women                                              are beautiful T-Shirts

 

I am not paid enough to be nice to you !
Description:                                              I'm not paid enough to be                                              nice to you T-Shirts

Recession Rocks, My boss got fired !!
Description:                                              Recession ROCKS!!                                              T-Shirts

 

Bus intna sa job hai aur, Uske bhe jaany ka khauf hai !
Description:                                              Bas itna sa JOB hai!                                              T-Shirts

 

I can’t be fired ; Salves are sold !
Description:                                              Be Fired T-Shirts

Collection of Pink Slips…
Description:                                              Pink Slips T-Shirts

 

I pretend to work, they pretend to pay me…
Description: I                                              pretend to work, they                                              pretend to pay me                                              T-Shirts

Posted in Labels: , |

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...